Learn More About Getting Solar for Your Business
Start saving today while doing your part in saving the world
Whether you’re trying to decrease costs by switching to a renewable energy source or just want your business go “green,” we can help you achieve your company’s goals! Call today to find out about commercial solar power systems and how they can affect your bottom line.
Green Is Good
Switching to a renewable energy source like solar power is a great way to do your part to help our environment. When your business goes green, everybody wins! By making the commitment to solar energy, you are showing your customers that you care about the Earth, and that matters! In addition to how good it feels to know you are making the eco-friendly choice, your business can benefit from various tax credits and incentives that exist for business who make eco-friendly upgrades.
Commercial Solar Profit
In addition to the maximum savings your business will enjoy by upgrading to solar energy, several tax credits and incentives exist for commercial properties that use a renewable energy source. Additionally, your business will profit from being able to have control over its energy usage and consumption, and your company’s commitment to reducing its carbon footprint will appeal to like-minded clients who are interested in saving the planet.
Cost of solar is lower than ever
Lower operation cost of energy
Protect against future price increase
Who's All Going Solar?
Major corporations worldwide have made the switch to solar energy to power their stores and warehouses. By using Green Solar Technologies for your business’s solar energy solutions, you will be in good company! Your customers will enjoy patronizing a business who cares about our environment, and you can use your incredible monthly savings to finance other aspects of your business or make necessary improvements or repairs to make your company as successful as possible.
- By the end of 2015, there will be enough solar electricity generated in the U.S. to power more than 5.5 million homes.
- The amount of solar installed at U.S. corporations and businesses is enough to offset 890,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions each year.
- The average price of a commercial photovoltaic (PV) system has dropped by nearly 30 percent in the past 3 years. With prices continuing to fall and at $3.03/W in Q2 2015, commercial solar prices are the lowest they’ve ever been and are continuing to fall.
- Walmart continues to lead the pack with more than 142 megawatts of installed solar across 348 systems.
- One of the sector’s fastest-growing areas is in carports, where 42 of the 67 carport solar power systems have been installed since 2012.
Commercial Solar Financing
Green Solar Technologies has partnered with the solar industry’s best financiers to offer a variety of financing options to meet the specific needs of businesses and public organizations. We make going solar easy and affordable by minimizing or eliminating upfront costs. We can guide you through the options available to you and tailor a solution to suit your needs.